I'm not perfect; we all know it.
Here's my second attempt at Not Me Monday.
I did not misplace both pacifiers sometime Saturday night or Sunday morning. My daughter's need to suck is so strong that I would always have these in a safe place, maybe even attached to her.
I didn't do my errands and head for home only to turn the wrong direction to go read my mail in a parking lot down the block because I wasn't ready to go home yet. I wouldn't do that because I miss my kids so much when I'm away from them. On top of that, I did not go to two Christmas parties this weekend and leave my children with sitters!
I would never serve a gingerbread house and donuts for breakfast so I could sleep in.
I was not so disorganized this week, that Cutie Boy had to wear Princess Pullups until I could get to the store. Nope, not me! My boy is all boy!
I am not hormonal and therefore I did not almost start to cry when Grandma Irene came by with a mended blanket that my grandmother had made for one of my girls before she died. I did not gasp in sheer shock and pleasure. Nope, not me, because I am very level and never super emotional!
Check out My Charming Kids for more Not Me Monday posts. Come and laugh at yourself, just a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment