My DH went to our local UFA to get some lights for work and ended up getting a steal of a deal for us too. We got all our light fixtures for our loft bedroom and for our new dining room and bar areas!
- 3 brass 6" globes, hall lights regular $7.69 sale price $2, total $6
- 2 nickle 1 bulb, wall or ceiling mount, regular $11.99, sale price $3.12, total $6.24
- 3 nickle, 2 bulb, ???, regular $17.39 each, sale price $4.75, total $14.25
- 2 track lighting, brass ??, regular $21.79, sale price $5.65, total $11.30
- total bill came to $39.68
- total bill should have been $142.80
2 comments:
WOW!!! I'll have to check out my UFA to see if they have such great deals on right now :D... well done dear !
Why do I have a feeling I don't have a UFA? (FIrst clue being I don't know what it is, haha).
That is an excellent deal!
Post a Comment