My moments for me seem to be far between, but I'm working on a routine and it seems to be working. This routine has me up before everyone else, just a few minutes before, to get up and dressed, to start coffee ad to spend some time listening to the New Testament on my mp3 player. I light candles so the lighting is soft and I don't wake those sleeping and I quietly go about my morning routine. I love my mornings alone.
Tuesday is J's birthday. Because we did not get to go out for supper for our anniversary, we are trying again to go out for his birthday. We'll take Baby R and hope she sleeps.
For more ideas for moments for you, visit Christy's site.
1 comment:
That is awesome that you are able to start your mornings with a moment for you and ease into your day. I bet it brings a great perspective to the day. Yay for taking time for you!!
Christy
Post a Comment