I am thankful for the safety my DH provides for us, his family. That safety includes him being totally in control of himself, and his emotions.
I am thankful for my dear friends, K.D. and T-L.G. Without them I think that I would go crazy some days. They do so much for me. K. is a shoulder to cry on and a strength I can rely on when I'm muddled and confused and down on myself. T-L. is great! She loves my kids and almost begs to help me out with them. She always wants to hold the baby or wipe a nose or serve a meal.
I am thankful for technology and the money to pay for it. The weather has been uncooperative and not having a vehicle I am finding getting together with friends difficult and the technology keeps me in touch with the world out there beyond these walls. LOL.
For more thankful posts, visit Grace Alone.
1 comment:
LOve you too! You guys have easily and quickly became a part of my family. What was life like without you?
Post a Comment