
Earlier this week I posted some pictures (here and here) of my hidden spaces that I've been working on already. These were projects that we had started and just needed finishing. I still have some decluttering to do. I did not take the time this week to go through each room and make a detailed to do list. But because I'm not traveling this summer (June's focus) and we aren't moving (as far as I know; August's focus) then I can focus on these hidden areas more then. I'm just going to putter away at things and keep reading through the next two weeks chapters.
Regina Leeds suggests a few things to help us on our mission: yard sales (not my cup of tea), donating our things and using consignment shops, dumpsters and getting the whole family on board. Well, our unwanted items will either go to a second hand store (we have a great one in our little town) and the back of a pick up truck to go to the dump. We don't have the funds to rent a dumpster, but I can make a meal for one of the single fire fighters that has a pick up! We sent a load with him yesterday. The truck was over full! Thanks so much, FF Martin.
This week was actually very productive for us as a family!
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
3 comments:
Whoa! You've been busy!
I haven't checked in for a few days and you have so much added here! Your industry is inspiring! I loved the laundry tools as well. Isn't it amzaing how ones life can seem like endless piles of washing! Dirty, loads for the machine, wet, dry, folding, ironing! Here's hope...... With only 2 kids left at home and no babies:0( I don't even wash daily any more. Life does move on.
Blessings to you and have a wonderful week!
Ruby
I keep seeing that book...maybe it's a sign I should give in a buy it! :)
Good job on all that you are getting done!!!
Post a Comment