We are going shopping later in the week, but so far, this is what I have planned.
Suppers include the following: Tonight (Monday) is burgers and veggies (frozen). Tuesday is chicken nuggets and fries. Wednesday is sausage and perogies. Thursday needs to be something easy too, because DH has fire practice. Friday is our new traditional pizza night. Saturday will be just me and the kids I imagine because DH is "bouncing" at our local graduation. Maybe instead of something easy, I'll just start earlier in the day and do something a little more. We are picking up a couple turkeys and a couple roasting chickens; maybe I'll do one of those with mashed potatoes and a few more "fixin's".
Lunches have been a problem for the last week or so. I'm sick of mac and cheese! We haven't had bread in the house (kinda my fault because I haven't been making it) so we haven't even been able to have sandwiches or toast. I made bread today so I'll see if we can pick up some sandwich meat and lettuce, just for something different. I guess I need cheap and easy lunch ideas.
For more menu fun, check out the Org. Junkie.
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
3 comments:
I'm doing some blog visiting tonight while watching "Golden Girls". We just got digital satellite on Friday. We actually went without cable for over a year.
I'm looking forward to watching the new season of "The Closer".
Your menu looks delicious.
I hope you and your family had a great Memorial Day.
Happy MPM.
Great plan. We usually do pizza on Fridays, too.
Do you ever do pita pizzas? They're quick and easy but just as good as real! Less dough, too. You can buy those big packs of whole wheat pitas and keep them in the freezer. Also, it's fun cuz each kid can make their own! We always cook ours in the toaster oven.
Post a Comment