Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's been a great week.
I did not pull Little W out of the tub and tell M to get in. I would never forget about M being in the tub. I did not frantically (on the inside) search in every room of the house to find her. I did not find her floating contentedly in the tub, oblivious to me calmly walking from room to room, because she does not find the bathtub relaxing at all. Nope, not me!
I did not hog the new Rosetta Stone program for myself. I did not stay up until 1 AM one night learning Spanish. Not Me!
I never forgot to do the homework for our Financial Peace University course last week. Nor did I forget to do it for this week either. I am a good student. So I did crack the books; I'd never forget that. Not Me!
I didn't pay a bill early! Not Me! And I certainly did not mess with the budget to go out for a Mother's Day supper. Not Me! Because I'd never forget to budget for such a holiday as that.
On Mother's Day, after deciding on a quiet day at home with my hubby and children I did not text and invite my youngest brother and his girlfriend to come spend the day with us. And if I'd done such a thing (which I never did) I would never spend their time here doing things like hanging 3 loads of laundry, talking on the phone with Tammy-Lee and reading blogs. Not Me!
Have a great week!
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
2 comments:
i love the things you did not do :) thanks for visiting my blog. i'd love to see pictures of your remodel! i bet it's a lot of fun :)
blessings,
I hope you had a happy Mother's Day (whether you did all those things or not!) : )
Post a Comment