Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, my brain is very tired and I can't think back a whole week, because I did not keep my kids up until almost midnight two nights this weekend - Friday and Saturday. Nope, not me! Because bedtime is strict around here.
And on Friday, I didn't bathe my kids before the campfire and then feed them s'mores. And after feeding them s'mores I didn't put sticky tired kids straight to bed. I most certainly would have learned my lesson the first time, so I wouldn't have done the same on Saturday night. No child goes to bed grubby in the clothing they wore all evening. Not me!
Because we are learning to stick to a budget, only spending cash and only the cash that's in the envelopes, we did not go for lunch on the 30th. Nope, not me! Because we stick to the new budget. I, of course, being the mom that I am would have packed a lunch, knowing we were going to be gone over the lunch hour. And that lunch, I did not jump for glee (inside) when the waitress said she'd only charge me for one children's meal (and not the four we should have been charged). Not me!
I did not let my laundry pile up this week. Not me! I was very diligent and did three loads every. single. day. So that when the fire fighters came over for a camp fire they did not have to walk over my pile of dirty laundry to get to the bathroom!
So glad that MckMama and Baby Stellan are home safe. And so glad that Not Me! Monday is back.
****************************
It's the beginning of the month again, and Sue, over at Praise and Coffee, has posted her monthly giveaway.
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
No comments:
Post a Comment