Here in Canada, our May long weekend was last weekend, so we are "business as usual" around here. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
This weekend we are planning to plant the garden (FINALLY!), go to a fun afternoon at the local school, and lots and lots of cleaning. I had coffee with a local grandma this morning. She is such a blessing to me and my family. So thankful for local friends, young and old!
I have a cranky baby and a beautiful day outside, so I'm off. Enjoy your day, ladies!
10 comments:
I should do some cleaning this weekend, too. :)
Have a great one!
Enjoy your week and make the most of that nice day today.
I definitely don't have a green thumb, but love gardens...and just watching everything grow. Have fun planting.
I am NOT a gardener, but long to be - maybe reading your blog this summer will help change that! Enjoy your gardening...and cleaning. :o)
Ain't life grand!
I can't wait to see what you do with a garden! Ours is going crazy right now and I am loving every minute of it.
Have a wonderful, "business as usual" weekend! Thanks for the coffee!
Dawn
What a sweet church you are renovating.
Enjoy your weekend!!
Yes, we also enjoyed our long wknd last wknd, so this wknd is just catchin' up around the house. Have a good one!
Ah, warm days are the perfect cure for cranky baby's. More so for Mom, to get out of the house with kids in tow.
Aren't beautiful days the best prescription for cranky babies? G-man loves to go outside and that usually nips his little attitude right in the bud :)
Post a Comment