I am thankful that I have siblings, even if they are all brothers. (I always wanted a sister, but I was blessed with a best friend instead when I was in 5th grade and we are great friends to this day. She doesn't blog, or I'd link you to her site! But I digress.) My brothers have turned into great men and I'm very glad of it. They chose (or God chose) great women for their spouses (one is still a girlfriend, but we're hoping . . . ) and the little ones they are parenting are growing up to be great people too. You can see some photos of these families over here at my mom's blog.
More thankfulness at Spiritually Unequal Marriage.
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing about siblings. I have no brothers, but one sister. We didn't always get along, but now we do. I'm so grateful to have her, and her family, in my life.
Great post! I am thankful for siblings, too. I have a wonderful sister, almost 13 years younger than me. This is her first Mother's Day. Happy Thankful Thursday to you.
Really good post, bless you.
sounds like you're so closed to your brothers.. You're blessed to have them.
Happy Mother's day!
MIne is here:
1. TT-A MOM2. Thankful List
Post a Comment