Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Wisdom


My favorite scripture regarding wisdom is James 1:5.
5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
I just have to ask! I am so thankful for this gift of wisdom, there for the asking. I am thankful that my dh regularly asks God for wisdom as he leads our family. I am thankful for the wisdom that God gives to me when I am at my wits end with parenting our children. I am thankful for the wisdom and knowledge given to us in the Bible.

See what others are thankful for here.


Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes.. how blessed we are! All we have to do is ask and God is with us!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Pia said...

you are truly blessed for having a husband who stands for God. may God bless you more. happy TT.

Denise said...

God is so good, bless you sweet one.

Melissa said...

Yes, it's such a blessing to be able to ask and receive wisdom from God. He is so good to us!

Laurie Ann said...

We are blessed, indeed. Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Rita T. said...

You picked a great Scripture. We need to ask for wisdom. Isn't that what Solomon did? Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!

na said...

Love that scripture too!

Unknown said...

LaDonna,

Interesting that scripture in James keeps coming to me this week. Thank you.

I am finally getting over to your place for Thankful Thursday…. Last week. Yikes, I am a bit behind. Thank you for honoring the Lord with your Thankful heart. I will see you again this Thursday. Hugs

PS. I forgot the computer tip last week but have a good one for this week.