I love your warning on your other blog. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have always been very unorganized when it comes to all this. We go with the flow. But as she gets in the higher grades I need to better prepare her for her learning. I would love to share ideas with you and you with me. I have been adding new links for different resources. And the book is great. It shows you what your child should be learning at that grade level.
L, Thanks for stopping by (in)courage and linking up! I love the simplicity of your list...it reminds me that life is all about the little things (that are actually the really BIG things in the end).
5 comments:
I love your warning on your other blog. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have always been very unorganized when it comes to all this. We go with the flow. But as she gets in the higher grades I need to better prepare her for her learning. I would love to share ideas with you and you with me. I have been adding new links for different resources. And the book is great. It shows you what your child should be learning at that grade level.
L, Thanks for stopping by (in)courage and linking up! I love the simplicity of your list...it reminds me that life is all about the little things (that are actually the really BIG things in the end).
I love real letter in the mail.
"Catching up on the dishes"...AMEN, Sister! : )
"real letter"...that's awesome!
m ^..^
Post a Comment