In March of 2004, J and I lost a baby boy who died of birth complications at 12 days old. Here is Harvey's birth story and notes (scroll about halfway down the page).
I just don't have it in me to write anymore this week about this. We are in a different and better place, but grief is so cyclical; it comes and goes. It is getting easier. It's been 5.5 years now. They say seven years is kinda a break through point. I don't know who they are or what they know about grief, but I do know it's getting easier, but I don't ever want to forget either.
Today I am remembering with candles lit. And although I am sad, I am glad; little Harvey is in heaven with Jesus! There isn't a better place to be! One day I'll join him!
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
2 comments:
If our baby had lived she would have celebrated her 30th birthday last June. I can't wait to see her in heaven...her name is Leah.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment