Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Toddler's Favorite Things

These are my favorite toys and my kids (7 years to under 2 years) love them too! They allow for imaginative play, they are sturdy (we've never had one break!) and they are not all that expensive. I think this is on the kids' wish list for Christmas this year. Check them out at the Fisher Price website. You can purcahse them at most department stores - Wal-Mart, Zellers, ToysRUs, etc.

The second thing my son is absolutely loving these days are Playtex Insulated Sippy Cups. He just got a new orange one yesterday and he has been taking it with him everywhere! These cups do not leak. They are easy to clean. They have never broken on us. Even when milk sours in them (which is quite often in our home) they don't smell. Playtex has great products. I've been pleased with them since I started having children 7 years ago! Again, these cups are easy to find. I bought our last pair at Rexall.

post signature

No comments: