Wednesday, December 3, 2008

101/1001 recap

Okay, here's another recap. I've done a few more things. I'll update here and then mark the original post too.

4. Maintain a regular home school schedule –

we are starting this by starting a routine for the household.

8. Place $10/month into savings account for first three months.

NOV DEC JAN

14. Walk three times a week -

working on this. up to two times.

15. Read an adult book a week.-

I'm not getting through a whole book but I am reading a little each day.

16. Read to the kids daily for half an hour. -

Starting with one book each evening for bed.

24. Turn computer off by 4 PM 3 nights a week. -

I'm not yet turning it off but I am walking away and not coming back from 4 until sometime after 7 PM.

32. Drink half my weight in ounces of non-diuretic liquid daily. -

I am drinking less coffee and have upped my water, not up to half though.

33. Have "coffee" with a friend twice a month. -

we had friends over last night.

34. Give monthly to the food bank. -

DEC08

41. Cut TV time for children to two hours of their programming a day. -

Getting closer, most days.

81. Clean out front porch area. -

Did a good chunk of this project this month. still a long way to go.

92. Take fire course S-300. -

COMPLETE

post signature

No comments: