Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm proud of me, again!

Today I went through my pre-pregnancy clothes in search of something to wear. I've been wearing maternity pants and my "inbetween" clothes since Baby R's birth in late October. Today, I'm pleased to say that most of my pants fit! I can put away my maternity pants. I have a little way to go to get to the rest, but being that Baby is just 6 months old, I think I'm doing pretty good. I'm planning to work hard (haven't really worked too hard until now) to get to the next size down because when I get there, I have some beautiful skirts that I want to wear through the summer! That and I'll feel healthier too.


Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Good for you!

erez said...

great collection of maternity pants
one size fits all

Anonymous said...

Woah - that's awesome! Even though I fit in my pants, I STILL have this nagging jelly belly to lose, and little Boo is over 2 already... *sigh*...