Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Month of May is Coming to an End


My hidden spaces are being cleared of their clutter. I am getting quite organized. However, the focus seems to be more outside now that the weather is really nice again. So I would say that except for a day here or there, most of our time will be spent in the garden and raised beds. I do need to do some work in the laundry room because I got some more shelving!!! And I'd like to do a little in the guest room. And the bathroom is going to get some work in the next couple weeks too. My parents are coming to visit and they've been here before when we didn't have a door on the bathroom. However, this time, DH would really like to have a door on that room. We need a new shower curtain too. So those things that I wanted to do in April will now (hopefully) get done!

Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

1 comment:

Grandma Johnny said...

I could get you some cloth type shower curtains at VV if you aren't too fussy on the color!