I'm reading. I'm not reading as much as I'd like, but more than I was! I am really enjoying
by George. Instead of watching tv or being on the computer, I have been reading. I love reading. I'm so glad that I decided to take this challenge. I also started listening to The Innocent Man but Dave Ramsey radio podcasts took over that. I'm still making my way through One Year to an Organized Life as well. I'm thinking that my list was a little bit ambitious being that we are two thirds of the way through the challenge and I've only completed or started 4 of my 9 books and then added three more a third of the way through the challenge.
So to recap, I am currently reading or partly through:
- by George
- Financial Peace Revisited
- One Year to an Organized Life
- The Innocent Man (mp3)
- Created To Be His Help Meet
The rest of the list:
- The Migraine Brain
- Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
- Beautiful In God's Eyes
- The Magician's Book
- Shepherding A Child's Heart
- The Shack
- Six Point Plan for Raising Happy Healthy Children
- The Homeschooling Book of Lists
Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

No comments:
Post a Comment