Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday - some random things

I am thankful for my friend who fulfilled a promise to my kids and gave my dh and I most of the day to ourselves. She even took Baby R who is almost solely a breastfeeding baby.

I am thankful that in a mini emergency I was available for that same friend to drop off her 9 year old daughter so she could deal with the situation at hand. Her daughter had a fun (I hope we are fun) place to hang out and my friend could rest assured her daughter was safe.

I am thankful that my dh didn't cut more of his finger off yesterday. He nicked the tip with a machete while removing branches from some trees he'd cut down.

I am thankful for "found" paint. We were given a dresser and inside the top drawer were two cans of paint. So we painted our bathroom floor some neat colors today. (Pictures are coming.)

Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

4 comments:

LAURIE said...

What a wonderful list of thanks today. Prov. 17:17 "A friend loves at all times." Indeed a good friend is a treasure, glad you have someone that can step in and help out. Happy TT! -Laurie

Daisy said...

lol it's always nice to stumble upon found paint! And gee about the fingers that is pretty intense.

Passing by from TT...

Denise said...

May God bless your dear family.

Sherrylinn said...

Great, list, praising Him everyone is okay.