Friday, June 5, 2009

Randomness Again

I lint roll my bedding whenever I change the sheets.

I am proud of me - my dishes are done!

J was paid for some work he did and split it with me and I got some new to me clothes and a nice dish set (a daisy pattern) from the second hand store!

Our homeschool facilitator came today and played her cello for us! The kids loved it! We are learning and on target! We'll end up learning all summer, just because we love it.

I like sunshine more that rain.

I added a new widget. See it at the bottom of every post!

I love my baby and I love that she is learning to move around some on her own. She stretches a little further here and there. But she's not old enough to not snuggle while she sleeps. Like W, who only snuggles with Daddy in the evening, never Mommy.

W is growing up too! He's not W anymore, he claims. His name is Elmo!

We have taken to making homemade electrolyte juice. It's not bad. And we are staying hydrated.

My laundry is piling up, but it is still sorted. I blame the inclement weather. I get used to hang outside once the weather is nice. The last two days have been rainy. So the laundry sits. I plan to work on it tomorrow.

That's all for now.


Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

4 comments:

Ruby said...

I love post with little snippets like that. It makes you feel as though you know the writer a bit!
Your baby sounds gorgeous!
Ruby
I've seen this widget before and wondered how it would go. I hope you don't don't mind I might give it a try.

Erin said...

Sounds like a typical day in our house, randomness everywhere.

Grandma Johnny said...

Yah that is nice widgets! I might eventually want it too, but not right now. Hey, when are you getting your makeover blog?

Alexia said...

OMGosh. Are you going to give up the recipe for homemade electrolyte juice. I sooooo need that recipe. Is it hard? LOVE your posts.