Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Shiny Sink Photo Challenge

Tammy at Pink Stinx is having a photo challenge.  Go to her blog for a linky and more information.  Here are the basics:

Quick! Go take a picture of your (Master bathroom, Pantry, Under your Kitchen Sink) and post it NOW. No cleaning up, No straightening, Be Honest!

 This time the room is the LIVING ROOM.  Here's my picture:




 So, now I have thirty (30) minutes to get it tidied up!


UPDATE TIME!!!!!!

So a little more than 30 minutes later (I had ta kid on the computer) I have a clean living room, I am almost dressed to shoes and I even tidied a little in the toy area of our main level.  Oh, and I stripped my bed of its dirty sheets.

Here's the new look:



I had been feeling a little down and overwhelmed with the house and the state it was in because we hadn't really been here for the last 5 days or so.  We came, we ate, we slept.  No cleaning up.  Or at the very least only the basic tidies so we could walk on the floor.  I feel much better about what I will be able to accomplish today and in the little bits of time I will have in the next couple of days.


Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
post signature

3 comments:

Svr said...

SAME SOFA!!!! Yours is so much brighter! LOL! Ours was secondhand for $10!! Can't beat that tho!

Tina said...

WTG LaDonna!!! yes it was nice to be able to look through the camera and see what needed to be done huh?

Lori-Dawn said...

ROFL, I need to do this on Friday morning when I'm cramming to get my house nice and tidy for the Sabbath! LOL today my house looks great and the before picture would look probably better than the after picture...hehe
I love this idea!