Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 

Short and to the point today:

 

1.  I am thankful for strength from day to day.

2.  I am thankful for baby giggles and toddler grins.

3.  I am thankful for the husband and father Jason is and is becoming.

4.  I am thankful for the wisdom God has given me and Jason to train and guide and direct our children in the journey of life.

5.  I am thankful for technology.

6.  I am thankful for “old fashioned” paper and pencil, too.

7.  I am thankful for the knowledge I am gaining and sharing about essential oils.

8.  I am thankful for spring!  (Even though the mud makes things so messy!!!)

9.  I am thankful for clothes that fit just the way I like them.

10. I am thankful for the amazing changes I have seen in my husband and myself in the last 6 months to a year.

 

Striving to learn and live God's purposes,
post signature

No comments: