Well, we've had quite the Christmas season. We've been so sick. Terribly sick. Every single one of us. Well, except for baby who just slept lots and lots.
We were together though and that's what counts. Although DH was on call he didn't get any calls into work. This was totally different from last here when DH was called out every day but one through the whole 10 days. He was able to work on our loft (even if he didn't get as far as he wanted, he got a start) and I'm so excited about that. (Look for pictures soon.)
Now we've started a new year! Do you have resolutions? I didn't really make any specific but I will be working on my 101 in 1001 list - see my post from yesterday about the habit per month.
Off to get lunch for everyone now. K cooked burgers! She's really getting very independent and I love it. She's a huge help to me.
Oh, and my pic for Photo Wednesday - look for more of those. I think I found my hobby. Scrapbooking without the mess!!! I worked on a bunch of pages last night and brought in the new year that way! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment