Friday, May 8, 2009

10 Things You Are Dying To Know About Me




The dear blogger H.K. tagged me for this.

1. What is your current obsession? Doing laundry. I am doing so much lately! LOL.

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Jeans and crocs, and of course a top, but that varies as far as what kind.

3. What's for dinner? No idea at this point. Thinking about asking DH if we can go out for Mother's Day early. Because Mother's Day the restaurants will be super busy.

4. What are you listening to? The Zula Patrol on the TV.

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. H.K. is not the queen. ;)

6. Favorite vacation spots? My parents home, I guess. Or my home. We don't vacation. Ever.

7. What am I reading right now? by George, Created to be his help meet, One year to an organized life, Financial Peace Revisited.

8. Four word to describe myself. Wife, Mom, Blogger, Friend. I guess those describe me. But maybe they are roles, not descriptions. So let's try again. thinning, growing, loving, teaching.

9. Guilty Pleasure? I love coffee. I don't know if that's a guilty pleasure, but I guess it's more guilty when I add Bailey's to it. :)

10. First Spring thing to do? Hang clothes on the line outside.

Tagging Mom and Tammy-Lee because both those women need to blog some more!, Christi, and Tammy of Pink Stinx.

Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

10 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

Nice list! Gotta love the coffee-is-a-guilty-pleasure one :) I must say that would probably be mine.

I'd like to read the one year organized life book...maybe it would help me? Only if it is one small thing at a time, right??

Grandma Johnny said...

did you notice that at the end of the 'gift list' 'blog' that it directs you home? and how come yours doesn't have a comments option, my does!

Grandma Johnny said...

Wow you really went to town on your gift list. I really like it. I sure shouldn't have to ask any '?'s if you keep that up to date and I don't forget it's there.

mholgate said...

Thanks for letting us get to know you a little better! You know, my current obsession would probably have to be laundry too...and trying to see if I can keep up on it! :)

Coffee is my favorite indulgence too...all the more better with flavor!

Have a happy Mother's Day!
Melissa

Cheryl said...

Oh the Bailey's comment made me laugh! I enjoyed reading your list. I'm a laundry fanatic, too. I actually get a little panicked when there isn't any to do and I start washing clean guest towels. LOL

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

secondofwett said...

Nice to get to know you thru your list.....we just did the Financial Peace course but already I feel that I need to revisit it! Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Love your list. I'm with you on the Laundry! It just never ends :)
My dryer is broken and I've been having to dry our stuff at the Laudrymat, UGH! But Hark the fixer guy will be here Monday!
Have a great Mother's day!!
Lydia Cate

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who likes doing laundry. We should start a club! =p Thanks for sharing about yourself this week. Happy mother's day!

Jo said...

I love the idea of vacations at home. I enjoy going away, but I think my favourite way to rest is just to be at home without a list of things to do. Of course, it doesn't often happen, which is why we go away to escape, but I still like the idea. Hope you have a lovely week.

Best wishes,
Jo

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, hanging clothes outside... Great idea, especially since the boys can spend HOURS playing out there when it's nice out. Must get some string...