Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I Learned This Week.



I learned that my dear husband is capable of change. I love the changes I see in him lately. He is becoming even more wonderful and more fun. He is becoming a better leader (at home and with the fire fighters), a better partner and a better dad.

Striving to learn and live God's purposes,

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful!
And I can't wait to see the "finished" reno (I know reno's never really finish!) of the old church. What a great project.

I'm off to read more of your blog!

Jaime (ChaseNKids) said...

I learned this same lesson with my husband...CHANGE is good!

Musings of a Housewife said...

How encouraging! Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

A lovely lesson to learn :)

Alison said...

That's great.

fortyb4forty said...

A great and positive lesson to learn. So glad for you!